On April 8th 2021 Ontario made changes to the Grey Zone. During this time our shop will not be open for in store browsing. You can call or email us to arrange for curbside pickup or visit our online store.
Regulated Health Professionals may continue to offer Massage Therapy treatments as an essential service. Healthwinds will remain open for Massage Therapy treatments.
At this time we are not able to offer Facials, manicures, pedicures and waxing. We will keep you posted on any new updates.
We want you to know that your safety and that of our team remain our top priority. Therefore, we ask that you review the additions and changes that we have made to our health and safety initiatives. These are listed below. We will continue to provide you with the highest quality treatment that you have come to expect from us. This will also apply to our standards to keep you safe.
Before your Appointment
- Prior to arriving for your appointment, we will ask you to complete a pre-screen questionnaire. If you answer yes to any of the questions, we will not be able to offer you the treatment.
- To reduce the number of people in the facility at one time, we ask that you arrive only 5 minutes prior to the start of your appointment time.
- All staff, customers and visitors are required to wear a mask or face covering upon entering and remaining within the facility.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the entrance to use upon arrival and throughout the facility.
- Our steam rooms, showers and change facilities are closed at this time.
- Our sitting room only accommodates three guests at one time and will not be available for extended relaxation before or after your service.
- We have had to remove our tea bar and infused waters. If you like, you can bring a filled water bottle with you.
Within the Treatment Room
- We have increased the sanitization time before and after each treatment.
- We ask that all of your belongings, including clothing, are put on the chair in the treatment room so that it can be easily disinfected.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands before getting onto the massage table.
- If you cannot tolerate wearing a mask, you can discuss this with your therapist prior to the start of your treatment.
- Air purifiers are present in each of our treatment rooms.
After the Treatment
- Please do not dispose of your masks and/or gloves until you have left Healthwinds.
- At this time, we are not accepting cash
During this time our 24 hour cancellation policy will be suspended for health related matters only. As we are limited to a minimum number of clients each day, we ask that you notify us as soon as possible, if you should feel unwell.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 416-488–9545.
We look forward to seeing you.
Our Best to you,
The Healthwinds Team